Sunday, May 30, 2010

I've arrived!

The plane was delayed for a couple hours at JFK but we still got to Zurich pretty early in the morning.

This is mom and dad taking pictures while waiting for our plane's mechanical problem to be fixed.

Went to my hotel in Wurenlingen to drop off my stuff and see PSI.
Then I came back to Zurich and explored the city.
Took some pictures outside my hotel while we were waiting for a ride to the train station. The public transportation here is very efficient and refined but also very expensive. Theres an LCD monitor in every train cabin that tells you what stations are coming up and how long it will take to get there. It also has announcements and fare stuff. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. If you're planning to do some sightseeing/travelling when you have free time, you should think about getting some variant of the Swiss pass - I think it's valid on any type of public transportation in Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete